Tuscan Soul Perfume Review




Tuscan Soul is has fresh and luminous notes of bergamot and petit grain lemon. It is quite Uplifting with hints of orange and magnolia blossoms. I find it quite comforting with notes of iris flower and fig tree.

This vibrant, soft and sensual fragrances conjures up the heart and soul of Tuscany itself.  Initially it reminds me of a tuscany lemon grove and then the dry down begins with citrus floral. Not bad at all.
Great scent, long lasting, fresh. Reminds me of spring and early summer. Good for evening and daily wear.

Very Italian, very unisex with light herbal spices on a floral heart.  Tuscan Soul has a drydown of light iris and wondrous fig accords which are appranet to the senses. If you are looking for compliments from both sexes purchase this one. Great for any occasion and nothing like any of Salvatorre's prior scents available for a man.

This is one true unisex scent that you will adore. I would have to say that this is by far the best Ferragamo scent I have tried! It is quite lovely, fresh. The fruity unisex fragrance scent reminds me of a mix of citrus and a sensual  rose.

No comments:

Post a Comment