Versace Bright Crystal Perfume Review



Versace Bright Crystal is a fruity and floral perfume recommended for daytime wear, especially for people in their 20s. It has a very sharp, fresh scent that can put anyone in a great mood. It lasts for about 4-5 hours and this is one of the few perfumes which doesn’t really give me a headache.

The huge crystal top that looks like a diamond and the pink liquid inside the bottle caught my eye and is quite extravagant. This looks great for any perfume collector and for the one that loves to show off her immaculateness with style and pizazz.

The bottle is quite adorable, and yes I am a sucker for perfume bottles as much as I am perfume. I like this scent but I like the bottle even better. Bright Crystal is a lovely, uplifting fruity and floral essence that will captivate your senses and impression of it.

The staying power is great and lasts about 2-3 hours. It is inoffensive and just smells wonderful on my skin. It is a very feminine, girly scent that I would wear for any occasion. Versace Bright Crystal is definitely a keeper.

Fragrance Notes:

Top Notes:  Pomegranate,  Yuzu Iced accord

Middle Notes:  Magnolia,  Lotus, Peony

Base Notes:  Vegetal amber, Musks, Mahogany

No comments:

Post a Comment