Vintage by Kate Moss - Perfume Review


Coty and Kate Moss and her new Vintage perfume is sweeping America by storm. This new fragrance was created by Olivier Polge, and was created in a bottle that was inspired by vintage perfume bottles of the 1920s and 30s.

Kate Moss comments, "I am fascinated by vintage pieces because they not only have a remarkable beauty but also an innate sense of history - I love the fact that each object has its own story to tell. And yet vintage items can be reinvented with a modern twist to make them very fresh and relevant today. That's why vintage looks have inspired my personal style, my work as a fashion designer and, now, my fragrance."

Vintage perfume is an aromatic blend of floral and fruity fragrance notes that begin with a vibrant pink pepper, white freesia and mandarin notes.


Fragrance Notes Include: heliotrope, jasmine and almond flower, tonka bean, vanilla and skin musks.

No comments:

Post a Comment