Michael Perfume Review

The Michael Perfume for women is the trademark of my lady. This is what she wore when I first met her and I promise you that I will never forget this one. The perfume has a brown color with a square glass bottle
spray. The scent is that of a sensual, romantic and passionate woman that you do not want to pass in life. Women who wear this perfume take life and their relationships seriously.

I would only recommend this one for that one special woman that you know will change your life and your future at hand for you. I haven't seen too many perfumes quite compare to this one as it is a hidden treasure of sensuality and desire to experience life itself. This is for the woman that you know you want to settle down and have a future with. I especially smell this wondrous scent on our anniversaries and dining out for entertainment and fun. Do not forget the intimacy that this fragrance can bring out most easily.

So guys, if you really want to amplify intimacy with your woman, than this would be the fragrance to get for her. Perhaps you think that I am exaggerating, but I know when a great perfume is out there and this one is definitely it. It reminds me of a cool fall breeze awaiting the night of desire and passion that awaits.

I am a big fan of the fall time, so to feel the experience of a women's perfume of this caliber is quite sensational and magnificent for the soul. I probably wouldn't recommend the perfume for teenagers. It is not too strong or too overwhelming whatsoever. Though, the fragrance will most definitely be well alive and long lasting until the evening arrives. So, I wouldn't worry about spraying this on your body several times a day. It also reminds me of a woman that you want to get know better. She may have hidden features about her that you want to get to know more about. But that is ok, because I'm sure that she will let you know anyways.

The scent alone will draw you in so much closer together than previously before. How do you know if this is the right perfume for you? Make sure you stop by your local department store and ask about this one. You will not be sorry that you did. So enjoy the exploration of this sexy and vibrant scent that simply captivates the senses, wanting more of it each time!

Top Notes: Dewy Freesia, Tamarind, Incense, Chinese Osmanthus.

Middle Notes: Tuberose, Blue Orris, White Wings Peony, Arum Lily.

Base Notes: Cashmere Woods, Musk, Vetiver.

No comments:

Post a Comment