Ed Hardy for Men Cologne Review

Ed Hardy for Men is a cologne created by Christian Audigier. This fragrance is simply just one word, Great! I usually use this fragrance for work though, it can be used for just about any occasion that you desire. I have used this wondrous cologne
for romantic occasions as well as hanging out with friends and family. It smells also a bit minty to me but that may change with your skin's chemistry and composition.

Though the mintiness is a nice touch to this cologne. The intricate tattoo design displayed on the cover of the bottle is quite stylish and appealing to the eye. It looks great on a dresser or men's cologne collection if he has one. The illustrations are quite a common design in American culture when it comes to tattoo designs. I would highly recommend this cologne to any man that wants to smell great and impress the ladies at the same time. I actually use the big 3.4 oz spray bottle and I love it so much that I do not think that the cologne bottle is enough for me. I just can not get enough of this wondrous fragrance.

The scent will last you for about a couple of hours before you will need to re-apply again accordingly. But don't you mind it. The scent is not too overwhelming or powerful at all. In fact if the condition is right ion your skin, it will last until well into the afternoon for those intimate and close encounters. It is the perfect mix of what a man's fragrance should entail. My only thing is that they do not offer this in a 4.2 oz sized bottle. If that were the case then we would be in business. So you can rest assured that I will be purchasing this over and over again as my supply rudely diminishes over time. But, you know I will not let that happen, right? Ed Hardy for men is a light refreshing and ready to go fragrance for whenever you are ready to do so.

The Amber, Bergamot, Mandarin, Clary Sage, Thuja and Sequ notes blend together perfectly that only a light aromatic flavor Ed Hardy can only provide. You won't be disappointed with the outcome of flavor and aroma that this leaves on your body if your chemical composition is just right. This one comes as highly recommended. So for the ladies, do not miss out on this opportunity on getting your man a great and fantastic fragrance!

No comments:

Post a Comment